Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sitting. Waiting. Listening.

At the beginning of this year I told the Lord that all I really wanted by December was to look back and be able to say that I fell more in love with the Lord. With this in mind, I felt that I was going to jump right into continuing with ACTS (the program I just got done with). In my thoughts, I was going to do 3 more months of training (Advanced Track) and I planned on going back to the Middle East by the end of June.

As I was praying about the finances to come in for me to be able to continue, I asked the Lord that nobody would give the money if I wasn't supposed to do the Advanced Track yet.

So as you may assume, the money didn't come in. Nothing came. I mean, I got some money, but it was given to me personally, not through the program.

After this happened, I began planning for myself what was next. With a House of Prayer being pioneered in Pasadena focused on Ekballo ("send forth laborers"), I thought that maybe the Lord wanted me there. So I began running with that thought in mind.

The past couple of weeks, however, I have had time to pray and retreat with the Lord. In this time, I feel the Lord calling me into a season to just grow in deeper revelation of who He is. The 2 years I had thought I would be overseas is now looking like I will be spending stateside. I feel that He is giving me time to gain community and grow as an intercessor and as a worship leader.

With that being said, to be able to do this, I can really be anywhere. The more I pray about Pasadena, the less peace I feel that it is where I am supposed to be.

So, as of now I plan on getting a job and being more connected/involved in the church I have been attending. I will continue posting as the Lord leads me to. And I do plan on continuing with ACTS; I just feel that the timing is just not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment