Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"Here am I, send me..."

Only a few more days to get $4,000! Want to help send me by sowing into world evangelism financially? There are two options... CLick on the PayPal link to the right of this blog, or here's the tax-deductible process: 

By check: (try to get this in the mail either today or tomorrow)
1.) Make checks payable to "IHOP-KC". 
2.) In the check memo, write "ACTS July 12 Missions". (PLEASE MAKE SURE NOT TO WRITE MY NAME ON THE CHECK.)
3.) Mail the check to me at:
Conrad Brown
c/o ACTS 
3517 East Red Bridge Road
Kansas City, MO 64137.

To give online:
1.) go to ACTSSchool.com/donate and click on the link for online giving.
2.) on the next page, enter you email address and follow the instructions for online going. 
3.) when entering your payment amount, make sure that "Luke 18 Project" is selected as the designation. (the program I am in is under Luke 18 Project) (if Luke 18 Project is not selected, the payment will not go toward my program). Also, make sure you are making a one-time donation, not recurring) 
4. THIS IS THE IMPORTANT ONE. Once the transaction is completed, you will receive an email receipt. Please forward the receipt to 'info@actsschool.com' with my name (Conrad Brown) in the subject line.

If you have any questions let me know!
email: cnrdbrwn208@gmail.com
phone: 573.253.3308

No comments:

Post a Comment